To get the optimum performance out of your piano, it should be perfectly in tune.
In this regard, Piano Master delivers a service you can rely on. Some facts regarding piano tuning:
- Pianos should be tuned at least once a year.
- New pianos need to be tuned more often because of stretching strings.
- Concert pianos should be tuned before every performance.
- Badly out of tune pianos often require more than one tuning, at an additional cost, to get it back to concert pitch.
- Pianos not being played can go out of tune as well, often caused by changes in temperature and humidity.